- Our Responsibilities towards the Users
We will exercise reasonable skill and care with respect to the information displayed on the Website. However, You acknowledge and agree that the information available on the Website is subject to the following limitations and disclaimers:
Although We have asked all Users to use the Website responsibly, We cannot guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of any information You view or receive on the Website. You acknowledge and agree that the information is intended to be indicative only and will not form the basis of a binding contract between You and Us.
- Responsibilities of the Users
You agree to indemnify and hold Us harmless from all costs, losses or claims which may result from Your use of the Website.
- USE OF WEBSITE
You will be solely responsible for all the information You submit for inclusion or transmission. You must not post or transmit any material that (i) is fraudulent, dishonest or misleading; (ii) is unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable or breaches any law; (iii) encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, gives rise to civil liability or otherwise breaches any applicable laws, regulations or code of practice; (iv) infringes the copyright or other rights of any third party; (v) is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses or other malicious software or harmful data).
- GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- You must be above the age of 18 years to use Our Website.
- You shall comply with any codes of conduct, policies or other notices that We provide to You or publish in connection with the Website, and You shall promptly notify Us if You learn of a security breach related to the Website.
- MODIFICATIONS TO THE WEBSITE
- We reserve the right to add, change, modify, discontinue or remove features from Our Website, at any time without cause, temporarily or permanently with or without any notice to You. You agree that We shall not be liable to You or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of Our Website.
- You shall not modify, adapt or hack the Website, or otherwise attempt to, gain unauthorised access to the Website or its related systems or networks.
- BLOCKING OF ACCESS
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The intellectual property rights in the Website (including without limitation all content, materials and technology used or appearing or transmitted through it) belongs to Us or Our licensors and You have no right, title and/ or interest in the same.
We endeavour to ensure that the information available on or through the use of the Website is correct, up to date and accurate. However, We do not warrant the accuracy and completeness of such information. The Website may permit You to access and receive information supplied by third parties. The third parties submitting this information are responsible for ensuring that it is accurate and complies with all the relevant laws. We will not be responsible to You for the conduct of any such third party or for any error or inaccuracy in the information submitted by them. We make no promise that the Website will meet Your requirements or that the Website will be free of fault or continuously available. Your access to the Website may occasionally be restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new features.
- We shall not provide notice to You of any such claim, suit or demand. Further, We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter which is subject to indemnification under this clause. In such case, You agree to cooperate with any reasonable requests assisting Our defense of such matter.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- FORCE MAJEURE
All notices shall be given to Us via email, or to You at either the email or postal address You provide.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT
- GOVERNING LAW
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION